Ellensburg, WA is home to many unique area attractions to enjoy with many opportunities for outdoor recreation, as well as indoor family fun and cultural offerings. Whatever you may have on your travel itinerary, you can enjoy the convenience of staying close to more area points of interest by choosing us for your accommodations.
L.T. Murray Wildlife Area
The L.T. Murray Wildlife Area is a sprawling outdoor state park that is compromised of several areas and different organizations’ jurisdictions. This government owned land works to provide an unforgettable day of outdoor recreation, wildlife watching, and fun activities. Whether you enjoy hiking through lush evergreen forests or you are keeping a watchful eye out for local birds, bears, and other critters, you can find it all in this expansive outdoor park. Springtime brings beautiful wildflowers, while winter makes the park a snowy wonderland.
Clymer Museum of Art
The Clymer Museum is home to an impressive art gallery featuring the works of artist John Ford Clymer. Since 1996, visitors have been able to see into the local wilderness through the eyes of the artist, who is famous for his realistic depictions of wildlife, as well as the true Wild West and even life closer to the present. Whether you are a fan of Clymer’s work, an art aficionado, or you are looking for a unique local experience to enjoy, the Clymer Museum should not be missed.
Irene Rinehart Riverfront Park
The Irene Rinehart Riverfront Park is an impressive 117-acre state park featuring outdoor recreation and public facilities. Most guests would agree that this park site offers a unique picnic experience, as well as lush surroundings and peaceful hiking trails. You can see waterfalls, rivers, streams, lakes, as well as all four seasons and their changes to the landscape. On-site recreational activities include grass volleyball courts, sports fields, restrooms, and pavilions with electricity for an unforgettable day of outdoor exploration.
- L.T. Murray Wildlife Area 1.1 miles
- Clymer Museum of Art 1.3 miles
- Mountain View Park 1.6 miles
- Irene Rinehart Riverfront Park 1.7 miles
- Memorial Park 1.9 miles
- Central Washington University 2.5 miles
- Wild Goose Casino 3.3 miles
- Oak Creek Wildlife Area 12.9 miles
- Fullbright Park 16.9 miles
- Manastash Ridge Observatory 19.7 miles
- Wing Central's Roadhouse Grill 0.1 miles
- Teriyaki & Wok 0.2 miles
- Fiesta En Jalisco 0.2 miles
- Golden Dragon Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Los Cabos Family Style Mexican 0.3 miles
- D & M Coffee Canyon Road 0.6 miles
- Oyama Japanese Steak House 0.6 miles
- Daily Bread and Mercantile 0.8 miles
- Tacos Chalito 0.9 miles
- The Yellow Church Café 1.0 mile
- Pine Street Mall 1.4 miles
- The Plaza 1.9 miles
- Thorp Fruit & Antique Mall 8.5 miles
- Vintage Shop Antique Mall 31.9 miles
- Valley mall 38.4 miles